A. Application Procedure
- Application period is from January 4, 2021 to January 18, 2021 inclusive.
- Our office hours:
Monday to Friday: from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Application forms can be obtained at the school office or downloaded from the school website (http://www.ktlms.edu.hk).
- Please submit the completed school application form together with the application form for S.1 discretionary place (教育局提供的選校表) and 2 self-addressed stamped envelopes to the school office in person. (Application will not be accepted by post or email.)
- Please do NOT submit any other documents (including any recommendation letters).
- Identification documents are required upon submission of the application form for verifying applicant’s name, gender and date of birth.
A. Application Procedure
- Date of Application: Before 19 June 2020
- Application form can be obtained by downloading from our school website.
- Completed form together with the required documents, must be submitted in person or by mail.
- Documents to be submitted: completed application form, copies of school reports of the previous two years, certificates and documents for the extra-curricular activities, services and awards stated in the application form
- Applicants who can meet application requirements and have satisfactory academic performance and conduct will be notified by phone of the date of written examination.
- Applicants who can meet academic requirements in written examination will be notified by phone of the date of interview.
- #Academic performance (60%)
- Performance in the interview (40%)
- Attitude and conduct are both essential.
- Special considerations to applicants with talents in music, sport and other areas of interest.
# Academic performance included rank order from EDB and academic result in P.5 and P.6.
- Number of discretionary places in this year is 40.
- All applicants will be invited to attend an interview scheduled on March 13, 2021 (Saturday). The arrangement of the interview will be sent to applicants by mail on or before March 5, 2021.
- Please bring along the originals of the applicant’s P.5 and P.6 report cards, certificates and documents for the extra-curricular activities, services and awards stated in the application form on the date of interview for verification.
- You are welcome to our school’s Information Day to be held on December 13, 2020 (Sunday).
- Our school will notify parents of all successful applicants by letter and phone on March 31, 2021 (Wednesday).
- Please contact the school if there are any changes to personal particulars or correspondence address.