A. Information about our school
● Our Language Policy
|Junior Forms||English is the medium of instruction of all S1 classes, except Chinese-related subjects, Life and Society, and non-academic subjects.|
|Senior Forms||English is the medium of instruction of all classes, except Chinese-related subjects, Citizenship and Social Development, Tourism and Hospitality Studies, Visual Arts and non-academic subjects.|
● Number of discretionary places: 40
B. Application Procedure
2 January 2024
16 January 2024
|Application for S.1 discretionary Places
● The completed application form with supporting documents should be submitted either in person during office hours or through SSPA e-Platform.
*Applications by post or email will NOT be accepted.
● Office hours:
Monday – Friday: 08:30 – 16:00
Saturday: 09:00 – 12:00
● Supporting documents include:
(A) Completed EDB application form for S.1 discretionary places
(B) Copies of Primary 5 and 6 school reports cards
(C) 2 self-addressed stamped envelopes
*Other documents will NOT be accepted (e.g. recommendation letters, certificates)
|9 March 2024||
● All applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
● The arrangement of the interview will be sent to applicants by post on or before 1 March 2024.
● Please bring along the originals of the applicant’s Primary 5 and 6 report cards, certificates and documents for the extra-curricular activities, services and awards stated in the application form for verification.
|27 March 2024||Notification for successful applications
|9 July 2024||Release of S.1 allocation results|
11 July 2024
12 July 2024
|16 July 2024||Pre-S.1 attainment test (Pre-S1 HKAT)|
C. Selection Criteria
|Performance in the interview||40|
● Both attitude and conduct are essential
● Talents in music, sports and other areas of interest may be considered
* Academic performance includes rank order from EDB and academic result in P.5 and P.6.